Dr. Lino Frank Miele received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University and has expertise in the reconstructive management of cancer and trauma related deformities as well as aesthetic surgery.
- Completed general surgery residency at The Lankenau Medical Center
- Completed residency/fellowship in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, recognized as one of the top three plastic surgery training programs in the United States.
- Gained extensive experience with reconstructive microsurgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center utilizing the free DIEP, TRAM and SIEA flaps for breast reconstruction.
- Completed a National Institutes of Health (NIH) sponsored postdoctoral research fellowship at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Miele’s research interests include medical device design and development and regenerative medicine.
- Assistant professor of surgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
A native of the greater Lehigh Valley area, Dr. Miele is passionate about working within a center that delivers quality patient care and is dedicated to restoring and improving patients’ overall quality of life.
Schedule Your Consultation Today