Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Morrissey serves as the Section Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Luke’s University Health Network . He has over 15 years experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is the only fellowship trained Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic surgeon in the Lehigh Valley.
- Undergraduate degree in biology at Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Following completion of Dental School, Dr. Morrissey then earned his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
- He completed his general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at the Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Dr. Morrissey then pursued fellowship training in Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial Surgery at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California.
- Dr. Morrissey is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has been practicing plastic surgery in the Lehigh Valley since completion of his training. His practice focuses on cosmetic and aesthetic surgical procedures, body contouring, breast surgery breast augmentation , breast reduction, breast lifts, and breast reconstruction, as well as reconstructive plastic surgery, skin cancer surgery , and reconstruction of Moh’s defects . He also treats pediatric patients for cleft lip/cleft palate ,ear deformities, vascular and pigmented birthmarks, and much more.
Be Your Best
Not everyone is a candidate for cosmetic surgery. Schedule your cosmetic services consultation to identify options and the results you can expect from the procedures.
Schedule Your Consultation Today